Tuesday 4 October 2005

Pek Chek Shi Jian - Part III

As visitor has left his/her comment(who are u huh??)..this is my blog & i'm allowed to rant..& so i shall rant..somemore..

Why was i so insistent on seeing a doc the other day leh? Besides the fact tat my ear problem is irritating the hell out of me..another just as important reason is..i just received my first paycheck from the Park..tat's good news, u might say..yes, indeed it is..but when u open up the payslip & realise a whopping 30% went to taxes..u'll be just as inclined to scold somebody's mother..

My first week of wageslip goes like this :

42.5 hrs worked@ £5/hr £202.50

Tax £44.44)

National Income Contribution (£11.93)

Nett Pay £143.13



Therefore, i concluded tat if i'm paying taxes here..i should be entitled to their (free) healthcare services..which was why i was so determined to get registered with NHS..a f***king 30%..to think i dun even pay tat much taxes in Sg..

No comments: