Thursday 16 November 2006

Kind of..

It's been kind of busy for me lately..'kind of' cos it's not really busy compared to some of my friends..but for me to stay in my office till 730pm..and to continue working at home till 12.30am..is busy for me..such that i pushed all dinner appts this week to next week..in fact, i think i overbooked myself liao :Þ

Well, the reason why i'm so busy is i have a kind of a marathon this weekend(actually i have 2, 1 on Fri nite & 1 on Sat nite) Anyway, it's 'kind of' cos it's not the usual running marathon..it's a cycling marathon..120km over 12 hours..can be considered marathon lah hor?

So they're kind of keeping me busy..'kind of' cos it's not like i've not handle 100pax event before(actually it's 'kind of' small-scale, if compared to the good ole days in NS)..but when you're heading the route com and the marshall com and the logistics com and the reception com and the registration..it really can be quite a handful..or should it be palmful? (sorry, private joke..heh)

I think i'm kind of blogging rubbish liao..ha..so i think i'll kind of stop..

Yes, kind of..

No comments: