Wednesday 10 January 2007

Zzz..

Tat's the state i'm in these 3 days..Zzz..no thanks to the cough mixture, i'm perpetually feeling groggy..

I dun like this feeling..all wolly in the head..a bit like getting drunk but without the 'high'..

And i dun like the fact i can't indulge in 2 of my fave activities - eating and exercising..(note: singing is not included here..it's not my fave activity, it's my must-do activity)

I'm only eating at 50% of my usual appetite..imagine..half a bun for dinner..tat's not even enuf for my appetizer on a good day for me..

Planned to walk to the supermarket which is about 7mins walk away..but decided i was too weak for it..unlike some occasions even when i can't run or do vigorous exercise, i can still lift a few weights here & there..this time is whole system shut down..

Zzzzzxl..

No comments: