Saturday 27 October 2007

Finally..

I have a few spare hours now..all thanks to the rain..had woken up at 715am for a 830am lesson..but the skies opened up just as i was walking to my lao kok van and so here i am, sitting in front of my pc typing away..

For the past 10 days or so I feel like i was sucked into some vaccum..3 busy days of work followed by some 5 days of extremely-busy-but-can't-pinpoint-exactly-why..and took me 2 full days to recover from all of these..just thinking about it makes me exhausted..

Oh did i mention my birthday was smacked right in between all the ruckus? Though it wasn't much of a celebration, special mention to 0.5 who had to contend with my ever-changing schedule while trying to arrange for a 'surprise' dinner with the rest..thank you everyone who had to accomodate to my timing and all those who remembered and sent your wishes through smses/msn/email(see the wonders of technologies - nobody sends cards anymore)

The only tangible thing i have to show for these 10 blackhole days is my new mobile(yes, i've finally gotten myself a new phone)And you know what's the most amazing function? It can predict your chances of pregnancy based on your menstrual cycle..no kidding!

No comments: