Wednesday 26 August 2009

Up...Bruno..

As mentioned in my previous entry..my blog is my new-found best friend..so here i am, dating my blog on a rare free Wed nite..

Suddenly got the inspiration to blog about movies..

Caught Bruno(yes, tat Bruno) the other day..it was one show that i practically had my eyebrow raised throughout the whole 90minutes..i went like 'Oh my...', 'like tat also can', 'i can't believe it' every other minute..best thing was, the only other people in the cinema(besides us) was this couple with a baby in the stroller..and this is an R(A) movie!

Compared that with the previous movie i caught the week before..it was the 'u-can't-get-anymore-family-friendly' Up..heartwarming little tale..i like..

From the wholesome end of the continuum, i dived straight into the raunchy end..the culture shock was like fwah!

So..anyone got Borat to lend??

No comments: