Thursday 24 September 2009

Studies & Exams

The bad news is i didn't top my class..i had to settle for 2nd place..


Woah..it's been a long while since i got so competitive academically..in fact, i was never competitive during school days..how to be when i was struggling just to pass..ha


But yes, it's nice to know that my hard work did pay off..i tried my best..really..


Of cos, credit must also go out to someone..the poor girl has had to help me with my revision while lying half-paralysed in the hospital..thanks! (i still have 3 other papers coming up..)


Never thought i'll ever say this but i wish i have a bit more time to study these days..i know i'm neglecting my revision and research..but like everyone else, i'm also guilty of using the universal excuse 'no time'(which is absolute rubbish)


I have added stress when someone else said this to me in her darn earnest tone 'i'm sure you'll do well, cos you were the one who chose to study' This coming from a person whom i watched her 'grow up'..


我们都长大了...


No comments: