Wednesday 9 February 2011

(almost) a record..

That i can publish 4 entries in a day(ok, 2 were 1-liner kind..but the other 2 were quality posts with substance k), with a couple more waiting to be edited in the drafts..and then i get distracted and start another new entry(like this one).

I just have a couple of interesting nuggets to blog about:

1. I saw a perfectly nice round egg yolk..for sunset yest(this is nothing new, but i like sunsets so there)

2. 'Do you have children?' No, i don't 'Why not?' I'm not married 'So get married!' But i have no one to get married to 'Then find someone and get married!' This is a conversation i had yesterday with one of my students..a 5.5 years old boy, SDU should hire him as spokesman, or rather, spokesboy.

3. 2 parents were kind of arguing over their timeslots for me. This is rather amusing for me, not that i'm so hot in demand..but considering i'm just someone just cycles along with their kid..i can so imagine their claws coming out when it comes to something more 'essential'(in sg context), like tuition teacher..

No comments: