Thursday 21 July 2011

Randoms..

*Motivated or recharge?
Friend asked me over lunch: How do you keep yourself constantly motivated(for work)? You always seem fresh and ready..

Another friend texted me after dinner on the same day: You should go for a holiday, take a break and recharge!


*All i've got now is the strap..the old strap
My timex watch strap cui liao..this most people know by now..the reason why i bought this watch was(and still is) cos i like the strap..so without the (original) strap, i wasn't very motivated to change the strap..

A kind soul had managed to buy the exact same strap & even cleaned and changed it for me..& i proudly wore it for 2 secs before taking it off(which i always do when playing racket games).

When i got home, the watch-with-the-new-strap was nowhere to be found..all i have inside my bag was the old(& burnt) strap..without the watch..


*Random meets random-er
While cycling today, he turned to me and asked 'Do you want somebody to take off your clothes?' This is the same guy that told me some weeks back 'You're delicious'


Can i sue a 5 yrs old boy for sexual harrassment..?


Life's like that ya..

No comments: