Sunday 21 August 2011

Sunday Life's..like tat..

Some of you might have read about an article in the papers which quoted me and my company - THANK YOU to all who had 'congratulated' me on it..

(Btw, my business, while had picked up, is not 'booming' as one of you had smsed me..it sounded like so cos the journalist kinda wanted to hear tat)

What most of you don't know is that i actually also did a photoshoot with a separate photographer..which actually took longer than the interview itself..goodness know how many rounds i cycled so tat she can capture me 'in action' AND smiling into the camera AT THE SAME TIME..but of cos, in the end my 'beautiful' photos never saw daylight..haha

Once again, thanks to all who had supported and stood by me(and my company) all these years :)

No comments: