Sunday 18 September 2011

Will you..

I know i have an on-off relationship with u..and i'd really like to see u more often..in fact, i would love to have you as a permanent feature in my life..but..u require a rather huge commitment..n for you, i probably have to give up some, erm..pleasures..

I am of cos talking about..my abs..

While i did not always have 'photoshopped' abs(Crazy Stupid Love, anyone?), 'watever faint lines' defnitely have became even more 'fainter' in recent months..

And a badminton game just the other day revealed that I'm super unfit and totally out of shape..i was left panting after merely 20 mins, and i felt i had to use all my might just to make the cock fly further(i blame it on the inferior cock)

So i'm giving myself until my birthday(hint hint, it's exactly 1 month away) to regain (some of) my fitness and physique..

Jia you ZXL!

2 comments:

The Smiley Grouch said...

hahaha.. somehow.. the use of the term "cock" seems wrong.. why not say, to make the "shuttle" fly further? assuming you dun want to call it by it's full and glorious name - shuttlecock? hahahahah

mama said...

If yours were an on-off relationship,mine would b non-existent relationship. Lol...