Tuesday 18 June 2013

Suddenly..

I have a whole day free..It wasn't even planned..it was 上面的安排(aka the haze)

After working everyday non-stop since the sch hols started..it feels a little weird..

I started thinking what I should do..since I had compiled a list of 'to-dos' over the past fortnight..& of cos, I ended up doing..nothing..

And when too many incoherent thoughts gathered..I had to get them out of my system..so I started 'talking'..

By talking, I mean I messaged people I know who are unlikely to respond..people in different timezones..7 hours behind(thus still sleeping)..2 hours ahead(but with unstable connection, thus also unlikely to reply)

And when i'm done 'talking' to other people..i start talking to myself..via my blog..

But I've been staring at this page for the past 10 mins..

I think it's the laptop..somehow i'm not so inspired by this laptop..think it's too big..i don't like big things..it's no secret I like small things..

Oh talk about big things..i had 2 encounters with big(literally) people recently..both not-good..and so, my prejudice against big people shall continue..

Such random thoughts

No comments: