Monday 9 January 2006

Blame it on the rain..

It would not be exaggerating to say tat it has been raining nonstop for 2 whole days..had planned to hit the gym today but the thought of wet socks & wet shoes put me off the idea..


Ni fa ru xue..qi mei le li bie..wo fen xiang gan dong le shui..jay chou’s mumbling is being accompanied by the pattering of raindrops on the streets..Ahh.. it seems like the perfect backdrop to lounge around at home and muse about life..

I was sitting in front of my pc with a bowl of steaming hot sweet potato soup..was all ready to blog the day away..Alas, I could not log in to my blog page..and so, I did wat any other rational person would do on a cool afternoon like this..take a nap..


Which means..nothing blog-worthy took place today..& so, i shall end my blog here..

No comments: