Wednesday 1 March 2006

I've still haven't recover lor..

& yet..i've done things tat i'm not supposed to do when i'm still sick..

1. Went for OJT..which meant i woke up at 630 so tat i can reach sentosa by 730..which also meant tat i was out under the hot sun from 9 to 12..which no doubt contributed to my on-off-on again fever..

2. Had curry rice for lunch..again..boh bian..was starving as usual after the programme & it was the only choice..

3. Went for sinful dinner-cum-supper..also a bit boh bian..shall elaborate in a separate blog..

Yes..i know..i should have treated my body a bit better..i did all the above(all in 1 day somemore) fully aware tat they're going to jeopardise any chances of a quick recovery..but sometimes humans are just like tat..ming zhi gu fan..

In any case, i've still not reached the 'can't drag myself out of bed' stage..yet..still at the 'annoying everyone ard me with my endless coughing & sniffing' stage..

Hmm..a string of smses just now convinced me tat i should take better care of myself..not for my sake..but for the sake of my frens out there..

No comments: