Tuesday 27 June 2006

Feeling fat & out-of-shape..

Have been feasting everynite..for the past 1 week or so..eversince my instructor has came over..followed by the homecoming of Team SA..so if i'm not bringing my instructor out for dinners, i'll be fulfilling my duty as alumni chairman..

Let's see what i've eaten this week..geylang twice..in 2 consecutive days..food street at chinatown..tze char at AV..tze char at Bukit Timah..& a very confusing kolo mee dinner..

Hmm..think i've got at least 1 more seafood lunch & a more tze char dinner coming up..oh no er!

Add the fact that i'm still not feeling 100% fit and i've been really busy with my course..i haven't been exercising much lately too..

K..shall give myself until the end of this week to 'luan lai'..will revert to my ZXL Diet next week..stay tuned..

No comments: