Saturday 7 July 2007

Opps..

I realised i forgot to report on the Adventure Race which happened on the 16th last month?

Since it's no longer 'fresh news', i shall not devote too much blog space to it(as if i've got many other things waiting to be blogged..haha)

From a race-spirator's point of view, i think the race is very..err..tiring? Cos i see them running..and running..and running somemore..our running experience(ok, maybe not mine but everyone else's) told us tat the teams ran about half a marathon, ie. 21km on the race..and i dunno if it's to be considered a blessing in disguise but during the later half of the race, it started pouring..yes, the i-can't-see-clearly-in-front-of-me kind of rain..which also sorta explains why my pictures stopped after the kayaking leg(when the skies opened up)

From the where's-the-traverse-section to do-not-stack-my-bikes-this-way(this is a occupational hazard i admit)I think enough has been said about the organisation of the whole event..even 0.5 and MsK got the new-found energy to complain, opps, i mean feedback to Ms P the moment they crossed the finish line(or wat seems like a finish line)

Hmm..seems like my attempt to swim last year was more exciting than this year's non-stop-running-action..

Oh well, enjoy the photos! http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=tthjh81.9v8gx76p&x=0&y=k7vzuu

No comments: