Sunday 22 July 2007

2 Weddings And A New Baby - Part 2

Almost forgot this sequel until i ran thru my blogs today..was cutting & pasting my old blog entries again just now..

Yep..within the time frame of a certain week in July, i attended 2 weddings..this is unheard of in my 28yrs of my existence! Not too much mention a big hole in my pocket(osim - i can fully emphatise with your 1 mth-1 wedding blues now)

The second wedding of cos was tat of J Lo and his Wonderland..where everybody and everybody who's anybody in the sports industry attended the wedding..

At the same time, a fren also broke the news tat she was expecting a baby..not tat i haven't had friends pregnant before..but it's the first time a fren actually filled me in on the whole process of 'getting suspicious' to 'taking the test' to 'confirming the results' (refer to earlier para ; i dun have a lot of married frens). I could actually trace her emotions from being little worried, a little hesistant and a little 'expectant'(pun intended) and being, in her own words 'elated'..

Due date's sometime mid-feb next year..and i helpfully suggested 14th..easy to remember mah..at least for me..haha..

What a happening month July is..weddings..baby..and of cos, birthday of my 0.5 :)

No comments: