Sunday 8 November 2009

-

It's Sunday again..time to sit & think again..aka sidetracked while revising..again..

Nothing too 'inspiring' today..the fast food place i hung out at earlier on was not too conducive..

So i stared at my blog..then i decided..i shall update it..for keen/loyal readers..you would have noticed it by now..

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. ~A.A. Milne

I changed my header..not that i didn't like the previous one..just thought it's time for a change..in fact i really liked all my headers..i can still remember the one before this..'A truly happy person is one who enjoys the scenery on a detour'..i think this stayed with me for 1 or 2 years before i used the most recent one - 'The secret of happiness is to admire without desiring'

Well..we'll see how long Pooh will stay up there..haha

No comments: