Monday 2 November 2009

Damn it..

Supposed to be finishing up my paper and revision notes..but no..i ended up spending 2 full hours sitting in front of the tv(something which i dun usually do in the first place) watching a show that i've watched before..

Yesh..the show is 'Secret'..watched it on the big screen when it was first shown..think i watched it again on dvd sometime back..and now i'm 'sacrificing' my study time to watch it again..

Well, i'm not ashamed to say i like the show..sweet little story..and i like the music..it's been 2 years & i'm still using the tunes as my mobile ringtone and i still play the CD every now & then..

Okok..better get back to work..i mean study..

1 comment:

The Smiley Grouch said...

Hey... I like the theme song too... fact is, I like most of Jay Chou's songs. :)