Tuesday 12 January 2010

The older u get..

..the more competitive u are..so says someone..


This comment came after i told her that i dropped from 2nd to 3rd position is my latest exam results..she said it was the same case for her when she did her post-grad in recent years..


This was further confirmed by twinky(who dropped by on a random visit and ended up having to break into my room for me - using a paperclip & credit card) But of cos, the common consensus was that we're studying something we're much more interested in (since we took them up out of our own accord)..which explains why our grades matter much more now..though they probably have much less 'impact' on our lives..who cares if i scored 90% in my psychology test right? But it was a really big deal if i'd scored A1 in my GP back then..


The irony of it all..

No comments: