Sunday 10 January 2010

random..or not?

i was just scanning thru my entries..& then it struck me..

As random as i thought my activities were..i realised there're some common factors..i mentioned in my previous entry that i went for a bbq on nye right..in fact, i went for a bbq last last year's nye too..

Okok..i know that's nothing 'wah' in that..but i went home from the same place..it's not a place where one usually find themselves on nye..i went home from my (ex)office..though last year's & last last year's reasons are totally different..

AND..i took the same route home..again, nothing surprising about taking the same route home right..i mean we take the same route home all the time..but it was EXACTLY the same, but different route...confused?

From my (ex)office, i always take the CTE home..but for 2 nyes, i took another route home..through the city..cos i thought i'd be kaypoh and check out wat's the party scene like..

It's a case of same same but different..u know wat i'm talking about?!

No comments: