Thursday 20 January 2011

I'm not single anymore!

I'm officially..super single!


Yes, I finally bought my bedframe! And i did it in less than 15 mins..without even seeing the actual product on display..think i really outdid myself in terms of shopping this time..and immediately after that, i spent 20mins walking around 1 hawker centre and 3 kopitiams before deciding what to have for dinner..@_@


For those who are scratching your heads and wondering wat nonsense i'm sprouting..a couple of months back, yours truly went shopping for a new mattress. Was in the shop deciding which mattress to get(def spent more than 15 mins then) before i settled on one..and then came the million-dollar question : Do i have a single or supersingle bed? A few moments of err-ahh later, i went for the supersingle(Someone should have stopped me!) And of cos, it turned out that my existing bedframe is SINGLE..


Which means to say..for the past few months, i had been sleeping on a supersingle mattress jutting out from a single bedframe..


So now i have a supersingle bedframe..for my supersingle mattress!

No comments: