Thursday 24 March 2011

There's breakfast..and there's breakfast..

Think i've blogged about this before too..

Y'know..having a leisurely breakfast, reading the papers while enjoying my cuppa teh..It's been a while since i did tat..& i kinda did it today..well, kinda cos it wasn't exactly a 'peaceful' meal(there's the bickering tats become so ingrained in my dates with Choc Lady) and i had only 2 pages of newspaper to read..

Anyway, i figured a good way to 'avoid' all these bickering is to go someplace where we can't really talk out loud, eg. libraries..cinemas(though technically it will not work if we're the only 2 pax inside)..some atas restaurant(maybe the rabbit place)..though the last one hasn't been tested out yet..

p.s. Thanks for the staying 'perky' despite being not-sick-just-not-well

p.s.s. I will try styling my hair better next time

p.s.s.I think my happiness index, riding on the compliments received, rose a little today..

No comments: