Wednesday 6 June 2012

Ahh..it's the Grand Slam season again..the french one this time..

First, i must say it was very nice of Ms Choc to add on the sports channel in her cable subscription so that i don't have to go around asking whose house has scv or go to a pub so that i can watch my games..

That said, i spent most nights catching the games on my 13 inch laptop(i just love live streaming!)..mainly cos scv only telecasts the main court which is 'hogged' by the first seed, aka as 'arrogant pig' (in Ms Tan's exact words)..& my dear Federer, who was seeded 3rd, was playing on 'the next court'..

The few nights leading to the finals were busy times man i tell u..my 13 inch laptop was divided into 2 windows - 1 for each court..and my phone..simultanously watsapping 4 people..'wah lau, he better wake up lor'...'did he change sponsor?'...'bad haircut leh'...'tie break is played to 7'..

No comments: