Wednesday 17 April 2013

Leeway Moments

Wei - (noun) pal for 20 yrs, usually blur, mostly no-sense-of-direction

In a span of 5 days, i had 2 classic Wei moments:

#1 - I (accidentally) had a bowl of vinegar-filled 'volcano ramen'. I told her 'it's very sour leh', she gave me an incredulous look 'no, it's just salty'. I insisted 'no, it's really sour'

2 mouths of sour ramen later..

Bingo! I confirmed for sure it's not my tastebuds malfunctioning..My dear Wei had used the same bowl, in which she had poured clear vinegar(at least 2 tablespoonsful)for the gyoza, to serve me her volcano ramen - no wonder it's freaking sour!!

>.<


#2 - I had just said 'Hi' to a male acquaintance during dinner. Wei then asked 'your sec sch fren ah?' I replied no.

2 mouths of ipoh horfun later..

We looked at each other..Wei was from the same sec sch as me, and it's an ALL-GIRLS sch..

*.*


1 comment:

The Smiley Grouch said...

What the crap... Really must announce on blog ah?