Sunday 7 April 2013

My laptop

It's 'next time' already(as mentioned in my previous blog)..i'm very free now mah..

My dear laptop has been in & out of hospital since last year..first, i got a friend to check it out and replaced some parts..it worked..for a while

Then came CNY spring cleaning(it's relevant)..i dug up some trash, some treasure - such as my warranty for my laptop & it's still valid!

Of course, i then sent it back to HP(the brand of my laptop) and then got referred to Courts(the place where i bot my laptop) and then got referred again to i-dunno-where(the place where all the servicing is outsourced)

Till today..more than 6 weeks later, i'm told 'still waiting for the parts'

Anyway, i just wanna explain why my blog entries these days are so 'short & sweet'..cos i hate typing on my (next-to-die-on-me)phone

Oh well..

No comments: