Friday 1 November 2013

Post-Oct

Looking back(today's 1st), i think Oct had been a good month..

Of cos, Oct has always been good..considering it's my birth month ^___^  At this day and age(literally) I received surprisingly quite a no of presents this year..4 tees, 2 vouchers and counting...tanks ah peepur!

& in between squeezing out 4 essays and 3 presentations, I also did 5 sch progs and 2 nite rides..not forgetting attending a retro concert, birthday meetups close to midnight, trying to 'escape' from locked rooms..i feel tired listing all the things i've done in one month!

Wow wow wow..i'm quite impressed by myself..of cos, all these came at an expense: 我老了不少!!

My white hairs popped out at such an alarming rate, even my hairdresser grew concerned..好像多了很多白头发。。白的快要比黑的多了!

And no less than 2 pple have commented 'you looked much more tired..even haggard these days'

Wat can i say..

No comments: