Tuesday 26 April 2005

Globalisation

Took the morning off today..might as well..since i have off-hours to clear..& to fix up my pc..

Something wrong with my mobilephone's connection..the link to my pc is not working..damn..had wanted to d/l some of the pics taken with my phone camera..& since this phone was bought from bangkok..i have no idea where i can get it fixed in sin..shit..

Stepped into office at 2+..sat down at my workstation..scanned thru my emails..about half were about a birthday dinner on thurs..& the other half, on my farewell dinner..2 aisles away, i could hear my colleagues congregating..peals of laughter float across..boy, am i gonna miss those crazy conversations we so often have..

Walked over to fetch water..opps, i think i've stumbled upon their 'secret mission'..saw photos of myself all over the place..got my water & started to walk back..this time, i decided to 'warn' them about my approaching..i see people dispursing..

Received an email from rq..soon the 3 of us - ys, rq & myself will be emailing each other from different continents..is this what they mean by globalisation??

No comments: