Thursday 23 June 2005

From 3 to 1

My 2 travelling companions have decided enuf is enuf..they've waved the little white flag & thrown in the towel..tmr, we'll be going our separate ways..they'll be heading back to london before popping over to amsterdam..

Which leaves me all alone in this 'UK adventure'..

Where am I heading next? To be honest, i dun have a clue too..there's always this chicken & egg qn nagging me at the back of my mind..should i find a place & settle down such tat it's easier to find a job or do i find a job before looking for mid to long term accom? Either way, it's gonna be a strain on my finances..staying in hostels & eating takeaways can dig deep into the pockets..no matter how 'giam' u are..& me being zxl..will not survive on fish & chips for 3 meals/day..first, they are not filling enuf..& second, for those who know me well enuf..i'm very particular wif my diet..particularly when i'm not working out as much i would like to..hmm..strange tat my main concern at this point in time is my meals hor..

Anyway, like wat Ms Life-Changing Experience(or Bee) said, this is something no one can take away from me..perhaps along the way i might experience something which will change my life too? Who knows..

No comments: