Thursday 9 June 2005

I'm back!

Aha! here i am again..sitting in front of a pc & telling half the world about what i ate for lunch and how many crunches i did :Þ

It was a (unsuccessful) job hunt tat brought me back to the london 'woods'..my hiding hole here..anyway, decided to nuah & get fat(somemore) here before i continue my journey..yes yes, i realise i spent most of my time nuahing rather than travelling & looking for job..and i have the 'extra chins' to show for it : /

Anyway, a quick summary of wat happened during those days without internet access..went to some pretty little villages(yes, villages, not city, not towns) ..visited some caves..but the damn weather prevented us from taking a 2-hours hike around a magnificent gorge : (

Also had a few miserable moments when we had to stand in the rain for the never-coming bus..when a day out to the beach was ruined by a sudden downpour..oh well, this is english weather for u : /

But overall, the weather had improved slightly since i came over..i can now walk around the house in my usual tshirt & shorts ensemble..it just feels like i'm perpetually in an air-con environment..

Till the next interesting thing happens..or till my next chin appears..whichever comes first..

No comments: