Thursday 2 February 2006

I have a Phobia..

..been talking to some people recently..& i realised i really do have a phobia of commitment..& a serious case at tat..

As mentioned in my previous blog..being 20something is a period of uncertainty..where decisions u make today might shape your life for the next ? years..and being the commitment phobic i am, i usually cannot foresee anything beyond 1 year..to me, short term means weeks..and months, long term..my favourite unit of time? 'when the time comes'

I think one main reason why i kept procrastinating about making important decisions is cos of this phobia ..some of u might already know this..in fact, i think it's rather apparent from the fact tat i shy away from anything tat requires on-going commitment(insurance) or contracts of any kind(my mobile line has been contract-free for the past 6 years)

While i dare not say i have my future all mapped out..i do have some agar plans for..well..'the next few mths..'

Thanks to all my dear frens who have been supporting me all this while..i foresee tough times ahead & i hope you'll be there for me as u'd always been..

No comments: