Tuesday 4 April 2006

crushes

I finally have some time for my fave activity - read the papers..(wat did u think i was gonna say? have crush?!)

Was rather amused with this Life's article..& coincidentally, i just read a blog on crushes too..

'The whole of my being would be..concentrated on the existential plane of sharing time-space with such a wonderful person..Crushes may come in many shapes and forms..but they all share a characteristic of distance..they represent the gaping gulf over which we must leap to reach our desired selves and lives..
Whether you confront a crush depends on how much you want a particular dream to materialise..And whether your answer to such a confrontation is yes or no, the foregone conclusion is that if their worlds are the ones you wish to belong to, then you alone must have the courage to get there - with or without them..
Re-reading my communications with an ex-crushie had me roaring with laughter for five minutes..Even i thought the me of yesteryear sounded like a wild, deranged stalker..'


Hmm..when was my last crush..?? Well, tat's for me to know..& u to find out..hahaha :Þ

No comments: