Saturday 2 June 2007

OMG!

I've actually neglected my blog for more than a month! I dun remember staying away from blogging for so long ever since i joined the blogosphere..

Well well..besides the same ole 'cuse tat i've been busy(yeah right..), the other reason being i'm supposed to move my blog to a non-charging one(since i dun foresee tat i'll be moving out of my LI status anytime soon) and I dun wan to blog add anymore entries tat i might have to 'abandon' in the future..

Anyway, in the past week or so, I actually have some free time which i could have used to blog(or hunt for a new site)..but to blog, i need not only #1 - time but also #2 - internet connection and #3 - power supply(for laptop). Which unfortunately i always end up with only 2 of the 3 requirements in some far-flung corner of the world where i was for tat 8 or 9 days..either i have power supply and time in my hotel room but no connection or i have time and connection but no power supply in the sports hall..or no time and..u get wat i mean..

Okok..pictures paint a thousand words..so here's wat i've been up to recently..
www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=tthjh81.74sl8b3d&x=0&y=5ltex6

Till the next blog entry or new blog site..au revior!

No comments: