Tuesday 23 March 2010

..Cont'd..

We were sitting down at home..having the dinner 'da baoed' earlier on..it was peng cai..never had peng cai in Sg before, so i can't compare..?

Halfway through the dinner..i 'discovered' something..it was the first time i'm meeting big fish in macau(big fish is of cos, fish's big sister), who was previously based in UK ..i've meet her many times..ok, maybe it's not tat many times(just as many times as i went over to UK, which is like 3 or 4 x)..but i've spent quite a bit of time with her..considering i was staying in her house for almost half a year..the last time i met her was when she came over to Sg last yr..but for me to 'see' her in macau..it's a first..

Overheard the weather forecast on tv..'today is the lowest temp in this year's winter so far and temp is set to drop even further over the next days'..great, every time i come over to macau, i experienced a new 'low'..how fantastic..and all i brought over was a couple of long sleeves and my beloved timberland 'lightweight' jacket(which never failed to amuse their entire family everytime - 'is that flimsy piece of cloth your winterwear? you gotta be kidding..you'll freeze!') Of cos, my sheepish nod will then activate the entire family to dig out a 'decent' winter jacket for me(it doesn't help that none of them are of similar build as me)..such hospitality..sigh..

I stepped out of the shower in my usual 'sleepwear'..and 3 heads turned to stare at me..middle fish couldn't take it anymore and burst out 'i haven't seen anyone in short sleeve in the longest time' @_@

No comments: