Tuesday 30 March 2010

Just some random notes..

Had a badminton game with wei the other day..nothing 'special' mah..since wei was once a school player and these days i play badminton quite regularly..despite these 2 facts and the fact that we've known each other half our lives..it was the FIRST time we're playing together..

Anyway..not bad pal, just a couple more sessions and i'm sure you'll regain some of your past 'form'..but first, how about getting a racket of your own?


Anyway..yes, i've completed my modules..just one more final essay to go before i receive my dip..

**********************************************************************************

Another thing contributing to my free time for the past month or so..it's been raining..it's not good for me..esp it tends to rain in the late afternoons when i usually teach..bad for my pockets..

************************************************************************************************************************************
I guess it's one thing that's more random than me - the weather..

No comments: