Wednesday 22 December 2010

Ho ho..h..uh oh..

Tis the season to make merry, eat to my heart's content and drink myself silly..right?


But..sigh sigh sigh..3 days to Xmas and i find myself down with a lung-bursting cough, a perpetually sore shoulder and a waning appetite..imagine i only had 3 meals today and all 3 meals were half the portion i usually take..and i had to request for a dinner gathering to change from a happening pub to CJ kitchen(no, i dun mean 0.5)..oh, this is all very sad -.-

Planned to use this lull period to whip myself back to lean n fit mode..but alas..even the slightest exertion on my shoulder translates into a lingering soreness..not to mention it's affecting my work(=income)

Well..i know it's partly my own fault..the virus has been suppressed for a while liao(it's the weather!!) and strange isn't it that advice is one of those things that is so much easier to give than to accept..go see a doc, get a x-ray..all stubbornly ignored by yours truly..


Tried to appeal for some TLC but was met flatly with a 'sorry, i dun have any' and was offered a VIT C instead..guess it's better than nothing..

No comments: