Monday 7 January 2008

080108

Writer's Block - Facing one these days..it's not tat i want to neglect my blog or i'm lazy to blog..a couple of times, i logged in to my site and after i clicked on 'new post', my fingers received no instructions from the brain and thus remained still on the keyboard..

Facebook - Or maybe my brain has gone soft on me now that there's facebook to occupy my online time..just go in and click..Buy people beer - click. Send someone flowers - click. Very easy..very no-brainer..

Long-time-no-see-no-hear-frens - Found a few thru facebook..or rather, they found me..probably cos my name didn't change(a couple of them added ang moh names, so i was totally clueless as to who they are) and my face remained the more or less the same(another few who totally looked nothing like how i knew them waaaay back - some claimed it's the makeup, others said it's due to DI..others gave no excuse - 'put on over the years lor')

No comments: