Sunday 27 January 2008

The debate continues(sort of)..and then it turns to goat's milk..

RQ : colleague and I just discussed a problem. Without going into details, suffice to say that the gist of it is whether you would extend yourself to make life easy for someone else while at the same time running the risk of being held responsible if
the extension doesn't work out. I said no, no point. Just do things in normal mode.She probably thinks I'm nasty...haha...=P I wondered if this reaction is schooled by experience? Hmm...if I were a freshie, would I have reacted differently?

Sam : On the scenario u mentioned - Depends on what you wish to achieve. If u make life easier for most people thereby translating into effficiency and increased productivity for the organisation, yeah why not? U doing a good thing. But yeah, this day and age, we typically not so selfless. Everything at work is done with an agenda in mind.. hahah... simply because we don't have the free bandwidth to help anyone else except ourselves.

u see.. the worst kind of predicament u can be in is u worked hard and others are climbing up at the expense of your hardwork. : ) I told myself I will not let that happen to me (anymore). U compare ard, there are those who are just good at talking n not doing and they get far... haha.. strange world. So if u indeed wanna excel and get the accolades from your peers, I believe the hard work cannot be obliterated. Btw, this morning I switched to goats' milk - erm.. almost puke. The smell v v strong. I had to gulp one mouthful, then swallow another mouthful of water. :P had to down a fisherman thereafter.. yicks.. how how? 3/4 more litre to go!

RQ : I dunno, more of like I'm simply tired of doing stuff like that...hmm...I don't really chap if pple climb using my work, cos I know I answer to someone else. Interesting, I think I should go figure out why I'm like that...=) hey, where are you getting goat's milk from? I can get fresh for you if you like, the farm quite near my place.

ZXL : Erm..ya, the goat's milk i tried wasn't tat bad..they come in choc flavour too..

No comments: