Monday 26 December 2005

Christmas pressies..

My friends are an interesting bunch of people..how do i know? From the Xmas presents i received from them..some of the (more bizzare) presents are :

My Melody clips
Disposable XXX (Hint : it's handy for travel..tat's all i'm gonna say)
Shower cap
Saucepan

But i must also give credit to them lah..these are actually very thoughtful gifts..like the MM clips..they were given to me by mama who had been faithfully following my travel photos & thus, came to the conclusion i must have liked MM a lot ^o^ (She got so stressed over the whole Xmas presents thingy she actually smsed me 2 days after giving them to me to make sure she hasn't bought Twinkle Star by mistake..)

And the shower cap was actually from the McMug series..to go with my McMug slippers..& as for the saucepan, i was shopping for one..so there..

Well..wat i can say..thanks folks!

No comments: