Saturday 17 December 2005

Today would have been...

..the 7th month anniversary if i had not made the somewat-sudden decision to return to Sg..

No doubt..i'm still very 'fresh' from my trip..actually, should it even be called a 'trip'? How about 'journey'? Or 'experience'? Watever it is..these few months have definitely left me with many many memories..In fact i tried to sort out all my notes & photos over the past 2 weeks or so..but everytime i gave up..cos too much of them..duno where to start from..

Logged in to my blog..realised there're quite a few 'unpublished' entries..& while in the process of consolidating all my thoughts over the past half a year..i'll take the shortcut & 'release' such 'never-published-before' notes..

I scribbled this in my notebook while sitting in the carpark the evening before i flew back :

The sunset was exceptionally beautiful today..

..or perhaps it's all in the state of mind..

It was only 4-ish pm..but the sky was already filled wif all these glorious shades of red, orange & yellow..colours tat only Mother Nature is capable of producing..

It's one of the scenes tat i've fell in love with over here..on days when the weather is good & the sky is clear..& u can see this big piece of sky right in front of u..the sunrise & sunsets are simply picture-perfect..the feeling is undescribable..u can't help but be overwhelmed by the marvels of nature..

I was driving back to my place from the town centre..a route which i've become so familiar wif during these 6 months..it was a freezing 4 degrees outside but it was comfortably warm inside the car with the heater on..20 mins later, i reached my house's carpark..

I did not get out of the car immediately..i simply sat in the car and stared out of the windscreen..quite reluctant to let this sunset go away so soon..i started the car again & drove back the same way i came home..guess this particular sunset is especially precious to me cos it's gonna be the last one i'll see in a while..

My fave CD was playing in the background..add the sundown scenery flashing by outside..it's moments like these which make me believe tat watever hardship & misery i've gone thru over this half a year had been worth it..




More photos of sunsets at http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=tthjh81.76p36jmh&x=0&y=8ogejc

No comments: