Monday 18 October 2010

Adventures of Little Brownie

My name is Little Brownie..i guess it's cos i'm little and i'm brown in colour(so much for my owner's creativity..)

After i was born in a factory in Japan, I was packed and shipped to a shopping centre somewhere in Singapore with a cinema on the 7th level.

One fine day, i was playing with my brothers and sisters on the shelf as usual when someone who looks like me, also little, also chocolate colour, picked me up and exclaimed, 'Ohh look, so cute!' This chocolate lady pinched my face a litte, tickled me a little, while someone else less chocolately, more pinky looked on..this person doesn't look too impressed..

Chocolate lady continued to play with me and for a while, i got excited at the thought of having a new home. Alas, she put me down, patted me on my head and went away..so sad..

A couple of days later..the pinky friend appeared..she walked past me a few times..threw a few glances at me and my siblings then walked away..few minutes later, pinky friend reappeared..she looked at me with a quizzical look on her face and kept mumbling to herself 'is it this one? oh no cant remember..'

After a few moments of deliberation, pinky friend picked me up, paid for me and walked out of the shop -Oh, I am going to have a new owner! and i thought pinky friend wasn't so fond of me..

Pinky friend brought me home..took me out and mumbled somemore 'i hope u're the right one..if not, u can be my cats' new toy' NOOOOOOOO way...

I was transferred into a nicer paper..with a piece of good-looking note..and then pinky friend took me for a van ride..i got thrown about and squashed a fair bit during the journey but pinky friend didnt' seem to notice or care..i dun think i like this pinky friend very much..

After wat seemed like eternity, i was scooped out of the van and ta-da! it's chocolate lady in front of me! She seemed really happy to see me, though she kept pressing on my face, 'just trying to rearrange the face a bit,think it got squashed in the van ' she explained..Oh she noticed..i'm beginning to like this chocolate lady more than the pinky friend..

Tat night, i went home with chocolate lady..this time i really think i have a new owner..& it felt good..

So there you have it..my first adventure..

Signed,
Little Brownie

No comments: