Monday 25 October 2010

Its true

U know how i always say i blog more when i'm feeling down..its happening again..an influx of entries..whining, complaining, lamenting..here i come again..

My stiff back has deteriorated into some ridiculous back pain..which hurts when i turn/stretch to the left..or inhale deeply..or cough..or sit down/get up..and worse of all is, i don't know what i did to end up like this? It can't be just old age alone right?? At the same time, my temperature is creeping up again..oh, can i blame it on the weather(again)?

And that's just my physical condition..mentally, i'm just as tired..

Since i'm trying to condition my cats..wait, i shouldn't even call them my cats anymore..my block cats, not to hover/appear outside my unit(in a short summary, my new neighbour has issued a 'no cats' warning to us), i'm trying to ignore them or 'chase' them up to the 8th floor..it's breaking my heart to do this..and when i hear the cats meowing outside my house..my whole heart just sinks and feels like it's being squeezed into a tight tight ball..

No comments: