Friday 22 October 2010

Really old liao

Wah..i cmi liao

Was feeling totally sleepy..gave in & went for some teh..and *poof*, gastric went from 5 to 7.5..it's a vicious cycle..feeling tired -> teh -> gastric -> feeling tired & lethargic -> teh -> .....

Throw in some stress - stress about my cats(think i've blabbered to anyone and everyone who spared me a min over the past 2 days), stress about work(never thot i'll say this..but weather isn't helping), stress about personal matters(not all mine), i'm half dead..or even three-quarters dead..

I blame it on old age..taking forever to recover from anything these days..late nites, stress, feasting, alcohol, aches, gastric..and this is why i declared i wanna live no more than 65 yrs..imagine going to play for 1 day, and then spending the next 5 days trying to recover..

I'm going to say my fave phrase..i need to hibernate..

No comments: