Thursday 14 October 2010

*.*

I cant believe it..i've become one of those people who are more tired after a trip..

Too much beer..too little sleep(trying to catch sunrise rem?)..too many meals at strange timings..a lost(& found) bike..a strange student..a packed schedule(for my standards)left me with low energy levels..throw in a bout of gastric and i'm pretty much a goner..

Actually if i were to pinpoint the 'killer culprit' for this state of mine..it was the movie date..it has been long-planned and i was really quite looking foward to it..a 930pm show, after a long day..with the full knowledge that i need to wake up at 630 the next morning, is asking for it..yes i know..i have no one to blame but myself..but hey, i think it was pretty worth it..heh

Again..i have many many thoughts running through my mind lately..another contribution to my tired-ness..

I think i'm beginning to sprout nonsense..so i should stop here..let me rearrange my schedule..my thoughts..oh, and my trip photos..

No comments: