Tuesday 19 October 2010

Thanks..

To all those who remembered..never fail to amaze me..how some people can remember my bd even though i see them like, maybe once a year..i, for one, has the very bad habit of 'out of sight, out of mind'

and two, certain things, despite being told 2 million times..i can just never get into my brain, for eg, is it 5th or 6th of Jan? is it Building or is it Estate Management?

Had a peaceful bd..compared to last 2 years when i was working through the nite/lying ill on my bed..At the grand old age of 32, i think it's good enough..

Happy Birthday ZXL!

1 comment:

蓝忻莓 said...

hey.... happy belated birthday...! paiseh le, so belated... i aso old le, can't seem to rem bdays anymore without my hp or fb updates.

Take care of ur back wor. dun drag le, go see doc.

mama