Sunday 19 June 2011

Puke-on-demand

I dunno whether to be impressed or disgusted with myself..

For some reason i was feeling a little unwell earlier in the day..dunno is it cos of wat i ate..or how much i ate..or just generally unwell..

As i was waiting for my student, i started to feel the urge to puke..i tried to suppress it and actually lay down inside my van to see if i can get the urge to 'go away'..at one point, my hair even stood on ends(it usually means something serious for me)

Shortly after, my student turned up..and i forced myself to be a bit more perky(wat to do - 6 yrs old boy with 'issues')..survived the first 20mins..then the boy needed a toilet break. Mom took him..and during this 5 mins break, i actually allowed the urge to surface and 2 moments later, i puked..big time..


Just as i was wiping my mouth, my student came back. And i continued with the session as if nothing happened.

When the session was up, and i was done sending them off(with a smile no less), i threw up again.

Done puking, i drove myself back home.

No comments: