Wednesday 15 June 2011

Working away from work..

Been doing a bit of moonlighting these days..so-called moonlighting cos it's not my 'regular' job(though my regular job is sometimes not that regular..)

So why do i do it? Several reasons:
1. Interest. I've always been kaypoh in sports-stuff. Front-end, back-end, competitive, non-competitive..u name it, i'd most probably have done it before.

2. Staying updated with the industry..latest developments, technologies, who's who..

3. It actually allows me a break..physically..technically it's not a deskbound job but it's definitely not as strenuous as running after children-gone-wild

4. It pays. Tat goes without saying, for most people. But money usually isn't the biggest motivator for me..but well-meaning friends have been advising/nagging at me to take $$ a bit more seriously..So yes, it pays reasonable(ie. not fantastic, but cannot complain to MOM yet)


ZXL blogging-while-on-the-job

No comments: