Sunday 5 June 2011

Hibernation..

Again..i think i have had too much human contact lately..too much with people-not-so-important and too little with people whom i'd much prefer to spend time with..

I knew i reached the tipping point when i had a run-in with a random stranger(of cos i thought he was super guai lan and unreasonable), and i totally lost it and argued with him until my colleagues had to pull us apart(think they were worried that it might escalate into a fight) Thank goodness, a cat and a fish helped to calm me down after that..

***************
The rain today did me some good..all 4 lessons got washed out..hurts the pocket(but heck, never really motivated by $ anyway) Oh well, at least it also gave me the opportunity to spend time with me and me alone..

**************

This is it..i'm going into hibernation...right after i finish the French Open..Wei> U're with me on this ya?

1 comment: