Sunday 12 June 2011

Cheers..

..to 20 years of friendship with my pals Wei and TPH..

Wasn't exactly that successful at my hibernation attempt..with someone's birthday and quite a few work obligations..and of cos meeting up with good ole pals..

Wei, TPH and i had met for dinner..at a somewhat-quite-appropriate venue..not far from our alma mater and stone's throw from our first 'restaurant date' eons ago..

Besides quality catching up on each other's lives..it was yet another dinner with lotsa revelations(had one some weeks back)..and my, were they revelations on the other side of the court..Yes, drinks were involved again(dinner is never complete without drinks with TPH around..) But i'm sure it wasn't the drinks..All i can say is, i'm glad for pals like them..

Wei has no qualms telling me that she was tempted to take a cab down to my place(since she doesn't drive) and give me one tight slap when she found out that i was slacking in my life(okok, i'll stand in a corner and pull my ear >.<)

And as for TPH..despite not meeting her as much, she is not shy to exclaim 'how can u do tat..? we've been friends for sooo many years..!'

Yes yes..i never doubted our 20 years of friendship..

1 comment:

The Smiley Grouch said...

by my standards, I actually drank a bit too much.. hehehe.. (I am that lousy.. dun tell TPH... very diu lian) :P