Monday 6 June 2011

French Open

Just finished watching the match..still feeling a bit of the 'haiz...' Oh well, at least i totally lost myself in the game during tat few hours i was glued to WeWe's 42-inch screen(thanks WeWe!)

I must have asked the half the world who is watching the game where(and unabashedly inviting myself over) I had spent the past 2 nites trying to catch the matches online but staring at a 13.3 inch screen with a 5-sec lag is certainly not motivating to stay up till 2am. We even walked into a pub on Fri, asking if they could switch channels(oh c'mon, they were showing CNA!)

I probably used up half my month's sms quota msging updates and comments to everyone and anyone who happened to just msg me, whether or not it was related to the game..i even replied fish's sms on her exam stress with 'i'm feeling very stressed for federer too' :p

Anyway..like i mentioned in my previous entry..and just like the results of the match..it's 'Roger Out' for now..

No comments: