Sunday 31 July 2005

Eureka!

Was toking to MsK just now..then suddenly, *ting! light bulb appears* I think i know why i'm always feeling hungry ever since i came over to UK liao..

For those who have not had meals wif me often enough..i'm known to have a hearty appetite even when i was in Sg..& when i eat with frens..more often than not, there'll almost always be someone who cannot finishes her food..which means i get to benefit from it :Þ

It might sound gross to some..feeding on other's leftovers..but i choose to call it 'not wasting food'..

And since i'm spending quite a bit of my time on my own here..i've no 'leftovers' to feed on..& tat explains why i'm always feeling hungry after finishing my own portion..(oh twinky twinky little star, where are u when i need u in times like this?)

There u have..my appetite hasn't really increased tat much..but then..how do i explain the 2kg gain in weight leh..??

No comments: